Monday, December 8, 2008

fun filled weekend

This Friday I went to the movie called Australia. It was an epic adventure filled with a little bit of everything: romance, action, suspense, etc. I loved it! It is 3 hours long, which I wasn't expecting, but it was worth it! Saturday I went to Anthony's swim class and he is swimming very well now. I'm very proud of him. Then, I went with a friend to what we thought was a Christmas party at a winery, but we were a day early! Opps!! So, we stayed and did some wine tasting. That night was the annual Ornament Party. This year it was held at the La Playa Hotel in Carmel. We had our own room and that even had a decorated Christmas tree. As usual, the girls who put it on did a great job! It was fun to see the girls, it had been too long...

No comments: