Friday, December 19, 2008

White Elephant Party

White Elephant Attendees...

Last Friday (the 12th) I went to probably the most entertaining White Elephant party I can remember. Chris is a student, a lieutenant in the Navy, at NPS and his one of the nicest people I have ever met. He can make conversation with just about anyone. He and his wife had a Christmas party over at their house. I met lots of students and their wives’ and we all ate really good food. During the White Elephant game, there was lots of stealing and laughter; especially, when people started getting competitive over a remotely controlled skunk!!! I guess you had to be there, but it was hilarious!! I hope they have a party next year, too.

Saturday, I watched Anthony swim again. He’s doing great! The rest of the day was spent sending out Christmas gifts, buying gifts, writing Christmas cards, etc.

Sunday after church, Julie, Anthony, and I went to eat at one of our favorite breakfast restaurants, First Awakenings. Then they came over to make gingerbread houses! My sis’s friend, Mel, came over to help, too. Then, we all watched the Cowboys win and move into the Wild Card game!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: